Become a member
You may join ANPP or renew by clicking Donate on our Home page, email us at email@example.com, join at one of our meetings, or mail your payment to ANPP Treasurer, 228 Borel Road, Sunset LA 70584. Don’t forget to include your contact information.
Your annual membership dues help pay for:
- Materials for propagation of over 100 species of plants native to Louisiana
- Maintenance, improvements and insurance for our greenhouse and grounds
- Plants, signage and tools for demonstration gardens
- Website and domain fees, promotional materials and equipment for education and outreach
- Special projects that extend and amplify our mission
- Are $25 per individual or household, $10 for students
- Are for one year from the month you join or renew. Reminders are sent by email from our treasurer the month of your membership anniversary.
- Can be waived upon request in recognition of heavy volunteerism (12 work days in a calendar year) or significant plant donations or based on financial need as approved by the Board. This request can be made in a reply to the treasurer’s renewal reminder email.
Benefits of membership:
- Member prices (at least 20% off) on all ANPP plants
- Members-only and Earlybird sales and registrations
- Eligibility for Propagation Team in the greenhouse (insurance compliance)
- 20% off merchandise such as yard signs, t-shirts, Bill Fontenot’s book Native Gardening in the South
- 20% off workshops such as Yard2Habitat
- 20% off Louisiana Certified Habitat application fee